Videos
Every once in a while I like to review old, short youtube videos I created.
Keep in mind - some of these are "zero budget" videos that were created in under 10 minutes, simply to add some levity on a Friday afternoon.
Two of these were created for under $400 for editing etc. The most elaborate one cost around $600 to produce.
Featured below, the Salesforce Tower Video Wall in San Francisco's South of Market location was by far the most popular with over 30,000 views. It's the largest video wall I've ever seen, measuring approximately 30 feet high by about 100 feet wide. It's astonishing to see it live and they change it every other day.
I would like to thank Naturalist Sir David Attenborough, who was kind enough to provide the voice-over for my first video, which is by far my favorite.
The guest appearances of Dr. Phil and Simon Cowell were short clips used on my invention, the google satire resume featured here
NOTE: Before clicking on a new video be sure to close out of the current video, because the audio will overlap.
Enjoy the Weekend!
Famous BBC Naturalist's Discovery
An incredible video wall in The City
Famous Doctor Gives CBRE Advice
📢 Shout Out to The Peeps That Mattered
Concepts: Mike Kirner
Inspiration: Monty Python's Flying Circus
Dedication: To Steve Jobs






